|HOCHDRUCK- und SONDERHYDRAULIK
High Pressure and Special Hydraulics
(0)34204 61120 +49
(0)34204 356724 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Production and delivery of devices and systems, working with a hydraulic pressure up to 2500 bar
- Delivery of special hydraulic systems also for a pressure higher than 2500 bar on demand of our customers
- Delivery of elements and spare parts for power packs and fluid power systems of ORSTA-Hydraulik
- Herstellung und Lieferung von Geräten und Aggregaten, die mit einem hydraulischen Druck bis 2500 bar arbeiten
- Lieferung kundenspezifischer hydraulischer Sonderlösungen auch für Drücke über 2500 bar
- Lieferung von Elementen und Ersatzteilen für Aggregate und Anlagen von ORSTA Hydraulik
- Hydraulic Pressure Intensifiers/Hydraulische Druckübersetzer
- High-Pressure Power Packs and Adapting Units 500...2500 bar/ Hochdruck-Kleinaggregate und Druckübersetzermodule 500..2500bar
- Mobile Wire Rope Swaging Presses/Mobile Seilkemmenpressen
- Mobile Reinforcing Bar Splicing System/Mobiles Preßverbindungssystem für Betonstahl
- High-Pressure Hydraulic Cylinders 2000 bar/Hochdruckhydraulikzylinder 2000 bar
- High-Pressure Flow Rate Measuring Device/ Hochdruck-Förderstrom-Meßgeräte
Hydraulic Pressure Intensifier 2500 bar
Small and light Hydraulic Pressure Intensifiers are offered
for different boost pressure ratios.
|Output pressure, max.
(on request also higher pressure)
|2500 bar||Ausgangsdruck, max.
(auf Anforderung auch höhere Drücke)
|Output flow rate, max.||4 l/min||Ausgangsstrom, max.|
High-Pressure Power Pack 2500 bar
The High-Pressure Power Pack is a portable electro-hydraulic unit with an integrated pressure intensifier (same output pressure and output flow rate). On request these small power packs can be furnished with an oil/air cooler for continuous duty. The power packs are suitable for mobile use because of its low weight (about 40 kg). In case that a suitable low-pressure power pack exists, we are able to deliver a High-Pressure Adapting Unit. This device has no active drive, but the needed control valves.
Mobile Wire Rope Swaging Press
|Press rating||160 tons (1600 kN)||Preßkraft|
|Weight of press/die||33/10kg||Gewicht der Presse/Gesenk|
|Dimensions of press||290x150x540mm||Pressenabmessungen|
|Weight of power pack||30kg||Gewicht des Aggregates|
|Dimensions of power pack||630x300x400mm||Aggregateabmessungen|
The Wire Rope Swaging Press 160 t consists of two units,
the hydraulic power pack and the specific press. Both parts can be dismantled
easily and are therefore fit for transport (weight of each part about 30
The press rating is 160 t. It allows to press oval aluminium alloy ferrules DIN 3093 on wire ropes up to diameter 16 mm and to manufacture special round ferrules at wire ropes up to diameter 24 mm.
Wire ropes with oversize eyes, rings or end fittings can be easily inserted and handled by a lateral displacement of the upper die. Therefore the wire rope swaging press enables to repair wire ropes on site, e. g. on cranes, winches, ships. It is not necessary to dismount the wire rope and to transport it into a workshop. Because of its continuous pressure rise the press is also suitable for stainless-steel terminals up to a wire rope diameter 6 mm. So we are in accordance with those users, who want to press on site as desired in architecture.
The press is driven by a single-phase AC-motor needing only a 230 V power supply AC (normal socket outlet or a mobile power supply). The power pack is furnished with an oil/air cooler. For the use in water reserves the press can be delivered with special fluids.
Mobile Reinforcing Bar Splicing
System MPS 32
|Press rating||90 tons (900 kN)||Preßkraft|
|Piston stroke||25 mm||Preßhub|
|Weight of press||25 kg||Gewicht der Presse|
|Dimensions of press||220x230x570 mm||Pressenabmessungen|
|Weight of power pack||48 kg||Gewicht des Aggregates|
|Dimensions of power pack||720x300x420 mm||Aggregatabmessungen|
The Mobile Reinforcing Bar Splicing System MPS 32 enables
the connection of ribbed reinforcing bars of diameter 16 to 32 mm. The
connection is produced in the following way:
A sleeve from tough structural steel is slipped over the end of a reinforcing bar (to the middle of the sleeve). The sleeve is swaged with the hand press in two or several steps. The second bar is put on the free end of the sleeve and pressed also. The connection is stronger than the reinforcing bar itself. That means, if the connection is tested in a tensile testing machine normally the bar is broken but not the connection.
The production of the connection is low cost, for it is not necessary to size the bars and the sleeves are simple designed, too (non-screwed). The connection of bended reinforcing bars is simply possible. There is no need to turn the bars. By the automatic swaging procedure a simple handling and always best quality is guaranteed. The portable device is fit for each boot of a car, simple to operate, needing only a 400 V power supply AC.
This Mobile System is the cost effective solution for site reinforcing bar splicing problems:
- If already exist reinforcing bars on site, need to be extended, they may be spliced on site.
- If high transport costs make it un-economical to bring in additional reinforcing bars from main suppliers.
- Additional reinforcing bars obtained from local suppliers can be used.
- If already in concrete assembled reinforcing bars have to be continued.
High-Pressure Cylinders 2000 bar
High-Pressure Hydraulic Cylinders allow a substantial smaller and lighter design than standardized cylinders. This involves at machines, which need high forces and short or medium strokes to a considerable save of weight and space requirement. The smaller cylinders enable also smaller tools and fixing appliances in the most cases. Therefore the use of high-pressure hydraulics is an important factor to minimize the costs for designing of systems.
Further data on request.
High-Pressure Flow Rate Measuring
|Operation pressure||4000 bar||Betriebsdruck, max.|
|Flow rate, min.||0,005 l/min||Mindeststrom|
|Flow rate, max.||18 l/min||Maximalstrom|
|Measuring accuracy||0,3 %||Meßgenauigkeit|
by the same conditions
unter gleichen Bedingungen
|Dimensions||diameter 250 x 560 mm||Abmessungen|
The Flow Rate Measuring Device allows to determine fluid flows in a pressure range up to 4000 bar. This device can be applied in hydraulic systems and generally in process monitoring, e. g. for the check-up of the lubricant supply for high-pressure compressors.